!Hubzilla Support Forum
I'm trying to add a feed to post into a channel (let's call this "Hubzilla Channel Page"). After searching and reading, I can't get it to work.
This is what I did, is this process correct?
- Admin enables "Allow Feeds as Connections"
- Admin enables "Channel Sources" feature
- Switch to "Hubzilla Channel Page" ("Page" for clarity)
- Add as _new connection_
https://sub.domain.tld/feed_name/ (a.k.a. "Feed Channel")
- Enable "Channel Sources" feature for "Hubzilla Channel Page"
- Go to "Channel Sources" > "New Source"
- Under the "Channel Name" field, enter:
https://sub.domain.tld/feed_name/ and click "Submit"
If the above steps are correct, what could cause it to fail in Step 7 with error: Failed to create source. No channel selected.
My feed is:
When it was added as a "connection" in Step 4, the connection has the following details:
- Link on name:
- Network: RSS/Atom - Recent activity
- Primary address:
- Available locations:
I tried adding as "Channel Sources" the following as well:
https://feeds.gameshogun.xyz/gameshogun (without the trailig slash)
- The channel ID
- The name showing in 'connections' page
But all resulted in the same error: Failed to create source. No channel selected.
If I go to
there is no channel for the "Feed Channel".
What did I do wrong?